1. For the comfort and stay of the guests in Villa Topi, we provide all its property at your disposal for full use during the rental period. Please enjoy and take care of the house property as you would your own.
2. Check-in at Villa Topi starts after 3 p.m., and check-out is until 11 a.m. Possibility of earlier check-in and/or later check-out of the villa after further clarification upon enquiry.
3. The house can accommodate up to 10 people. The number of guests (adults and children) during the stay at Villa Topi must not exceed the number of beds indicated in the booking confirmation.
4. When a reservation is made and confirmed, a deposit payment of 50% of the amount must be made by bank transfer. The remaining amount is payable up to 3 days before check-in.
5. All additional activities and services are specified in advance at the time of booking, the price for this will be negotiated and charged additionally.
6. Pets are not allowed in Villa Topi, without the express permission of the owners.
7. The good health and condition of children are the responsibility of their parents! The owners of Villa Topi are not responsible for accidents with the guests’ children that occur within the property and outside it.
8. Smoking inside Villa Topi, in bedrooms and other indoor common areas is absolutely prohibited. It is allowed only in the yard of the house.
9. When leaving the villa, the guests are obliged to leave it in the condition in which they found it upon check-in. An additional cleaning fee of BGN 1-0 is charged for unwashed dishes, in case the dishwasher is not loaded.
10. During the rental period, the representative of the guests who booked the nights at Villa Topi bears full responsibility for the behavior of the persons accompanying him in the house and the area. If any guest(s) or visitor(s) behave indecently, the manager or his representative has the right to require them to leave the premises and/or vacate the house immediately, without the right to compensation or refund of the amount paid.
11. In case of violation of public order (loud noise after 11 p.m.) and a report is made to the law enforcement authorities, the guests of Villa Topi take full responsibility for solving the case. If the law enforcement authorities impose sanctions, fines, acts, etc. penalties provided for by Bulgarian legislation, they are fully covered by the guests responsible for the established violations. When organizing an event or party that includes a larger number of people, or when using the property for a purpose other than vacation, the guests are obliged to inform the owners of Villa Topi in advance. (An additional fee and/or additional security deposit may be required, depending on the nature of the event, which will be agreed upon and confirmed in writing.)
12. Damages or losses incurred during the rental period shall be paid by the guests at three times the market price.
13. The owner of Villa Topi or another representative has the right to unhindered access to the property and its facilities.
14. By confirming the reservation, customers declare that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions for the use of Villa Topi and agree with them!